Mammut Smart 2.0 Belay Device
1 in stock
- Condition: New-- Mammut Smart 2.0 Belay Device
- The lightweight 80 grams Smart 2.0 is easy to operate and has no moving parts or levers.
- As it operates according to the tube principle, the Smart 2.0 is therefore suitable for both lead climbing and top rope climbing.
- In the event of a fall, the Smart 2.0 blocks the climbing rope, with the newly developed high-performance brake insert interacting with the belay carabiner. It therefore offers the belayer optimal support and significantly improved safety.
- Mammut recommends use of the Smart HMS for the Smart 2.0. It is suitable for rope diameters from 8.7 to 10.5 mm.
- *Prior Season Product
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.