- This event has passed.
TGIF! SUP PUP Paddle
July 26, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$25.00 – $40.00
Start your weekend off right – with water and dogs! Join us at City Dock Park for a 2-3-mile sunset paddle on the Rappahannock River.
Who should attend?
- If you’ve taken our SUP with your PUP class and want to get back out on the water with Maria Schultz and her dogs, here’s your chance to practice what you learned in class and apply it to paddling on the Rappahannock River.
- If you are already on the river SUP’n with your PUP and have not had a chance to meet Maria and her dogs then come on out and meet the woman who wrote the book and the dogs who inspired her!
- If your dog is your best friend and paddling partner and your not ashamed to show it and are looking to meet a community of other dog loving paddlers then come on down to the river!
*If you are new to SUP’n with your PUP then we recommend that you sign up for one of Maria’s courses or get out on the river and give it try. This class is not for first timers or those looking for dedicated instruction.
What to bring?
- A dog leash no longer than 6 feet, retractable leashes are not allowed
- Canine Flotation Device
- You must have a PFD and board leash if you’re bringing your own gear
- Dog waste bags
- Water for you and your dog
- Proper footwear for the river