SUP With Your Pup (June 1-2)
June 1 @ 8:30 am - June 2 @ 11:30 am$249
Dogs are such an important part of our lives and we believe that adventures are better shared!
Join ACA instructor and Top Tier Canine Certified Pet Trainer, Maria Shultz, in Ruther Glenn for two-days of on water training and paddling with your dog.
Maria is only offering one class on the East Coast this summer and there is limited space! ….but wait, there is more!
- Sign up before May 1st and receive a free copy of Maria’s book, Paddle Tails.
- The first two reservations will also receive a Free Ruffwear Quencher!
- All participants will receive an amazing swag bag from Maria’s sponsors!
- All participants will receive free photos of you and your dog!
This is a 2-day class, Saturday and Sunday mornings from 8:30AM – 11:30AM and all SUP gear is provided.
Maria literally wrote the book on how to SUP with your PUP and has years of training experience on and off the water. She will work with you and your dog to find the “perfect balance” and a new way to enjoy each others company.
A few things you need to know:
- Each human participant should have taken a basic SUP lesson before the start of the class.
- We’ll provide all the gear for the humans! If you have your own SUP gear you are welcome to bring it, please just let us know if you’re doing so.
- The only gear we don’t provide is a PFD for your dog. Each dog will need to have a properly fitted life jacket for the class. If you don’t have one, we highly recommend the Ruffwear Float Coat. You can purchase one through the shop and our fit experts will work to make sure your dog is in the right coat and you know how to use it!
Once registered then Maria will send you a list of other items to bring and logistics info for the training site.
This is a unique experience and one that you and your dog won’t soon forget!