- This event has passed.
Keep Your Adventure Dreams Alive: Virtual Vision-Board Workshop
May 1, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm$35.00
Keep Your Adventure Dreams Alive: VISION-BOARD WORKSHOP
*Part of our GirlsGO! Series (for women-only)
Date: Friday, May 1st
Time: 1-4pm (We will talk on time so plan to show up prepared)
Location: Virtual (once you register we’ll send you the zoom links and instructions)
Most of us have fleeting ideas of that one bold adventure, spending time in nature and the dreams we want, but often on any given day they remain just that: fleeting. And now, with what we’re all experiencing in the world, it’s harder than ever to focus on our dreams. After all, who has the energy when we’re watching struggle all around us, and having it in our own lives.
We believe that while it is absolutely essential we focus on our basic needs now, it’s also important to keep our dreams alive. Because they are apart of us, and they can be a springboard for us even during the waiting.
A Vision Board, when used intentionally, can be a powerful tool and a way to sell your own ideas to yourself, to anchor to your adventure and dreams and to allow them to take root in your life.
We’ve learned Vision Boards are more than just slapping a picture onto a poster board. It’s about first getting clear on what you want your authentic life to look like, letting go of what’s in the way – and then clearly connecting with your dreams while designing a vision that calls to you.
That’s why we are partnering with Barbara Gustavson with Discover Next Step Coaching (a personal development coach) to facilitate our first ever virtual Keep Your Dream Alive Vision-Board Workshop.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL GET
- Clarity on what you really want (No more settling for someone else’s dreams)
- Space and time to map out your ideal outcomes
- Connection with like-minded women (sorry no ‘Negative Nellies’ permitted!)
- Guidance to create your own powerful Vision Board (We’ll send a supplies list of what you can use around the house; you can also bring your computer to create a Digital Vision Board)
- Three hours of breathing room and dream-time. (something we all need right now!)
Because of the powerful work in our 3 hours together, there are only 12 spaces available. They will fill up fast – so please act quickly.